Our Commitment to Privacy
Section 1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you browse www.utopihenfarms.com (the “Website”), we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you send us any message or inquiry on the Website, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Section 2. INFORMATION WE DO NOT COLLECT
We do not collect your credit card information. We do not conduct internet sales so we will never ask for your credit card information.
Section 3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the information we collect to maintain the Website, to notify you about changes to our Website, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so, to provide customer support, to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service, to monitor the usage of our Service, to detect, prevent and address technical issues, to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Section 4. CONSENT
When you provide us with personal information to make an inquiry to the Website, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 5. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a resident of or are accessing the Website from the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal information. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- If you wish to be informed about what Personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Section 6. DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law, to protect and defend our rights (such as intellectual property rights), or to investigate any possible wrong doing involving the website
Section 7. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
On occasion, we may utilize a third party for certain purposes, such as marketing or research, specifically Google Analytics. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a third-party provider located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Section 8. LINKS
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 9. SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Section 10. COOKIES
- We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Section 11. USE OF THE WEBSITE BY MINORS
By using the Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
The Website is intended for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect personal information about children or enter purchase agreements with children. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, the Company does not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from, anyone under 13 years of age. If we are notified that it has inadvertently collected personal information from anyone under 13 years old, it will destroy such information. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask a parent or legal guardian to order merchandise from us.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.