Grilled Veggie Breakfast Bowl
Looking for a healthy start to your day? This bowl contains well-rounded ingredients to power you through whatever your day holds!
- 2 Large Utopihen Pasture-Raised Egg
- 2 cups Spring Green Mix
- 1 Sweet Potato (cubed)
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
- 20 Asparagus stalks
- 1/2 Red Pepper (cut into two large slices)
- 1 Jalapeno (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Divide up spring greens and put into two bowls. Set aside.
- Arrange the avocado on top of the spring greens in each bowl.
- Put sweet potatoes in bowl with a drizzle of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Pour onto cookie sheet and roast 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the asparagus, red pepper, and jalapeno to the bowl. Sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Add to cookie sheet with the sweet potatoes and roast for 15 minutes. Sweet potatoes will be kept on the cookie sheet for further roasting. (A total of 35 minutes)
- While vegetables are roasting, bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Lower boiling water to a rolling simmer.
- With a slotted spoon, add eggs into simmering water. Simmer for 7 minutes for soft boiled eggs.
- Arrange roasted veggies into each bowl.
- Peel the eggs and cut each one in half. Lay on top of each veggie bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired and serve.