Bacon and Egg Croissant Sliders
Quick and easy, these croissant sliders are also perfect to make ahead and reheat in the oven or microwave.
- 16 Large Utopihen Pasture Raised Eggs Scrambled
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 Small Croissants
- 12 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 12 Slices of Applewood Smoked Bacon Cooked
- Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Cut each croissant in half horizantally.
- Lay bottom halves in 9×13 pan.
- Crack open eggs in a large bowl and whisk until mixed.
- Scramble eggs by heating oil in a pan on medium heat. Once oil is hot add the whisked eggs. Gently stir the eggs as they cook, periodically scraping the bottom of the pan. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Smear dijon mustard on the top halves of the croissants and set aside.
- Place a scoop of scrambled eggs on each croissant bottom.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Break each peice of bacon in half and place on top of eggs.
- Put a slice of Swiss cheese on top of bacon.
- Top with top half of croissant.
- Place in oven and bake for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1.) Cheese will hang over the edges of the croissant and melt over the edges of each slider. 2.) This recipe makes 12 sliders, but you can adjust the quantities for more or less as needed. Estimate 4 eggs per 3 sliders.