Summer Barbeque just called – he said you found his best friend: Caesar Potato Salad!
Honestly though, this side dish is perfect for any meal or occasion. Whether it be a summer picnic, poolside brunch, or dinner eaten on the patio with the smell of barbeque in the air! Our Best Caesar Potato Salad Recipe is easy and healthy.
Rich creamy potatoes tossed in a homemade Caesar dressing with celery, radishes, chives, hard boiled Utopihen Farms pasture raised eggs and parmesan. Topped with a sprinkling of crushed Caesar croutons.
So fire up the grill, call your friends and family, and bring out the Best Caesar Potato Salad!
Best Caesar Potato Salad Recipe
Caesar Potato Salad
- 4 Large Utopihen Farms Pasture Raised Eggs, Hard Boiled*
- 1 1/2 lbs Gemstone potatoes (red skins, purple skins, and white skins), steamed**
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/3 cup radishes, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp chives, minced
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed croutons
- Make dressing by adding olive oil, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic, Worcestershire, powdered sugar and black pepper to a bowl and whisk until dressing is completely combined. Set aside.
- Slice room temperature potatoes into rounds, add to large bowl.
- Cut eggs into eighths, add eggs to the potatoes.
- Add the celery, radishes, parmesan and chives to the potatoes.
- Pour the dressing over the potato mixture and fold until all ingredients are well coated.
- Sprinkle with crushed croutons right before serving.